Effective January 16, 2021, students enrolled at Savannah Technical College at least half-time participating in a federal work study program or receiving financial aid with a $0 (zero dollar) Expected Family Contribution (EFC) may be eligible for SNAP benefits during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
To submit an application, complete the public benefits pre-screening form and you will be called to set up an appointment.
For more information call Jessie Jones, Public Benefits Specialist (912) 443-4151 or email email@example.com
We can help you apply?for or renew your SNAP and other public benefits (Medicaid, TAPS, TANF, and WIC).
- Call 912-443-4151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fill out the?public benefits pre-screening form or
- Apply online using the self-service options
Haven’t Received your EBT Card or having trouble contacting DFCS?
Opt-in for updates from DFCS about your case by texting opt in to 877 423-4746.
- For low-cost and computer resources, visit STC’s Student Support Resource Library.
- In need of childcare?
Check out SOLVE. SOLVE provides scholarships for families with students (aged 5-12) enrolled in a Georgia public school system offering only a virtual learning model. The scholarship pays for care, supervision, and support during the school day while students are engaged in virtual learning.
For help applying for SOLVE, contact Jessie Jones (912) 443-4151 or email@example.com?
Have more questions?
Jessie M. Jones, Public Benefits Specialist
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org do not include any confidential information.
Questions about your EBT card?
- Call (888) 421-3281 or email email@example.com, or visit https://www.connectebt.com/gaebtclient/
- You can also visit the?Department of Human Services website.