The Testing Center is currently providing services by appointment for specified tests. Contact the Testing Center at 912-443-5716 with any questions you may have.
DUE TO COVID-19 OUR PLACEMENT TESTING POLICY FOR ADMISSIONS PURPOSES HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY UPDATED.
The following applicants will not have to take the Accuplacer placement exam:
- Applicants with a high school diploma and an overall/cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Applicants enrolling into a certificate or diploma program who have completed high school or earned a GED (no GPA minimum; transcript required)
- Applicants who enroll in a program that does not require a high school diploma or GED completion (i.e.: Commercial Truck Driving, Nurse Aide)
- If an applicant has one of the following, we request transcripts/score reports to be submitted to Admissions:
- GED, PSAT, SAT, ACT, ASSET, ACCUPLACER, or COMPASS test results (refer to the program web page for specific scores)
- Applicants who have completed an English and Math course with a grade of “C” or better from a previously attended post-secondary institution.
Students who cannot provide the items listed above will be required to take a placement exam or submit alternate test scores.
The College’s testing centers provide testing for:
- College Placement (ACCUPLACER)
- Georgia Work Ready?
- Professional Certifications?
- Request for Release of Placement Test Scores
Additionally, the testing centers support Savannah Technical College’s ADA-compliant testing needs. For Savannah Technical College placement?test score requirements, click here.